December 30, 2013

So, my husband has lost 15 pounds...

...and I have lost three.

Like most Americans, one of my goals (again) for this year is to lose some weight and tone up.

Since September, my husband - who is currently deployed - has lost 15 pounds. So, it's time for me to catch up!

I'll be starting soon and will be doing a combination of the AdvoCare 24-Day Challenge, as well as eating (mostly) Paleo. I hate that word, by the way...Paleo. I'm so sick of hearing it, but I've eaten on that plan before and I can't deny that it works.

I am supposed to start the AdvoCare challenge on Jan. 1, but my in-laws are in town until Friday and while I love them so much, it is very, very difficult to eat healthy when I have visitors in town.

That being said, I think I can still manage to do the Cleanse Phase of the challenge, in spite of them being here.

As for Paleo eating, I may not be able to start that until next week.

So, there it is. My plan for January.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved