January 21, 2014

day 21 of the challenge: the end is near!

I realize I haven't updated in a while regarding my AdvoCare 24-Day Challenge!

I'm 21 days into it, although this weekend I kind of flubbed and may extend it an extra three days. I didn't take my MNS 3 packets like I should have so I actually have some left over...and I'm not gonna let those bad boys go to waste!

I feel like I've plateaued a little during the Max Phase. The stuff I'm taking now doesn't make me "feel" any different like I did during the Cleanse Phase, so my motivation is a little lackluster.

However, with that being said, I am still maintaining an overall weight loss of 7 pounds since starting 21 days ago and all my work pants look ridiculous on me as they're so baggy in the waist and thighs!

My eating could, of course, always be better, but y'all -- I'm never going to be someone who WILLINGLY chooses tuna and avocados over some tacos at Fuzzy's. I can during a challenge, but that's not real life.

Once these 24 days are over, I still plan on eating (mostly) Paleo and will continue to use AdvoCare's Spark, Probiotics and maybe even order another box of MNS 3 or MNS C to help with those junk food cravings. The MNS 3 really seems to work in that regard. There have been times when I simply do NOT want any sugar or fried foods, which is nice. But this weekend, when I didn't take the MNS 3 the prescribed way, well...I went to Fuzzy's. lol.

I'm going to finish strong these next couple of days and hope for some more pounds to fall away.

On that note, it's time to dig up some more Paleo recipes!

Starting weight: 162.8
Current weight: 156

1 comment:

Thoufeer Muhammed said...

Nice Words..!

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved